Monday, July 20, 2009

Introducing Dallin Bradley Hess




A Little Brother! Well here we go again. We are so excited to be having another little boy. I must admit I am starting to feel a little outnumbered already but I am sure the fun and excitement in our home will only be increased by this little guy. To date I am 26 weeks along and due October 30. I think he will come October 17. Time will tell if my mother intuition still works! I must also let you know that we have had a really difficult time naming this little guy. Thanks to Bradley we decided on Dallin and then gave him Bradley as a middle name in honor of his contribution. Brandon was excited to name the baby Spiderman. We considered it but decided it may not be as cute when he is 20.

1 comment:

bree said...

so dallin turned into Aron or did i miss something in between