Wednesday, March 24, 2010

St. Patrick's Fun

Grandma Hess got off of work early on St. Patrick's Day and came down to our house. It was a surprise for Brandon but as soon as we pulled up to the train station he was not fooled. I tried telling him that we were just riding bikes but he said "nope I am going to ride my super bike and see my super grandma." One train came going the wrong way and I think he started to believe she wasn't coming. Then her train came. She had a big funny hat on so Brandon didn't recognize her. After the train pulled away he got off of his bike and started to cry. It was so sad. She was right in front of him. I pointed her out and he had to take a few looks to recognize her. They had fun playing with bubble cars, eating treats and watching Ponyo. Thanks Grandma for a great St. Patrick's Day!

No comments: