Thursday, October 25, 2007

Palace Theatre

We had such an exciting day yesterday. Last minute Chris got tickets for us to go to a Dean Martin, Liza Minelli, and Pasty Cline tribute show. It was wonderful. We were in this tiny private room with probably only 50 other people and the stage. The songs were all familiar, and even Brandon enjoyed them. He and I did have to go to the back of the room and dance for a bit but I didn't mind. As soon as Chris held him, he fell asleep. After the show we talked with the stars and got autographs. Then we had VIP tickets to Le Grande Cirque. We were right up front. The show was incredible. Chris really enjoyed the acrobats, and I was amazed by the costuming. I can't even begin to think of how many times one of us WOWED out load. It really was neat. During one of the set changes they chose Chris out of the audience to come on stage. The guy would do a funny dance move and then Chris would mock him. All who know Chris can only imagine how hilarious this was.
He truly stole the show. When we got home Brandon began cleaning out every cupboard and drawer in the house. What a helper.

1 comment:

Robyn Maughan said...

I am glad to see a post from you guys. I haven't been on for a few days. Matt has been very busy this week down in Salt Lake getting some certification to be a job coach for work. He did very well on his tests and interview section of the exam. It sounds like you have been having some fun lately. What a fun date night. I remember the days when Luke started to clean out my cupboards...nothing has changed. He has his little routines that he does everyday. But about this time each day my house is a wreck. But, all in all its worth it because he entertains himself. Brandon is sitting up so well now, It seems like I just saw him. They grow so fast. Great to hear from you guys again.