Friday, August 27, 2010

Brandon's Funnies

So Brandon is quite a hoot lately. I always want to remember the funny things that he says. Here are a few of my fav's...

Walking out of Costco- Yells..., "Whoa mom look at that guy, he has a stick in his mouth that makes him blow smoke."
I had to explain to him that it was not cool and that it would make him sick, his lungs would turn black, and he would die. To which he replied, "I don't wanna turn black. I'm never gonna do that."

Brandon loves to do anything with Chris but sometimes he is not invited. Now he asks "Hey dad is this something that dad's can do and boys can do?"

We asked Brandon what his favorite pizza was- "The spotted one" Figure that out!

He burps and asks "Did you hear that?"

Thanks for making me laugh Brandon.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Love it! I need to be better at writing down funny things that Mylee says. You really do forget!

Alicia said...

Cute! I love kids. They are so sweet and innocent and just say what pops in their brain!