Sunday, August 8, 2010

Chuck E Cheese

Our friends invited us to go to Chuck E Cheese. I tried to convince myself it was a waste of money, but I couldn't. This place is full of exciting childhood memories for me. Worth every penny! Brandon had a great time playing all of the games. I had to remind myself once that the tokens were for him and that I didn't need to win the 1000 point prize. J/K! Seriously though he was a blast to watch. He liked all of the machines that would draw his picture too. He wasn't quite tall enough so I had to hold him up and he is a bit crooked in all of them- oh well. My favorite part was watching he and Aaron play. They had so much fun on the little car rides. Brandon was teaching Aaron how to push the buttons and Aaron was loving every minute. I love watching these two together. They really are best buds.

No comments: