Monday, October 25, 2010

Aaron's 1st Birthday




Oh my baby is one! Someone at Costco asked me how old he was the other day and I started tearing up. I bet they never ask anyone else that question again. What is it about the first birthday that is so much more special? I don't know I guess it is because they change so much in the first year. Aaron has been such a joy in our home. He has the happiest smile that could melt Antarctica. He loves to try anything Brandon does. He loves music, especially when Chris sings. He is a snuggle bug. His favorite words are no, no, no, mama, and dada. He shoots for the stairs when Chris comes home and he wants to wrestle and play. He will eat anything and he is always hungry- don't even ask just bring it. He tries so hard to walk but he still looks like a pinball crashing into walls and furniture. He cannot make it through one hour of church. I know some of you still have this problem! He hates things on his head and feet. He likes to blow bubbles in the tub with his mouth, and he loves to read stories- especially the ones that make noise. Happy Birthday sweet baby Aaron.

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Oh my goodness he's so adorable.. can't believe he's one! It really is a bittersweet thing...

Alicia said...

Already one! That just seems so nuts! He sure is a cute little guy. Happy Birthday...it looks like it was a good day. And I have the same problem with church...sometimes I dread Sundays:(

Britni said...

First birthdays are so much fun! looks like he had lots of fun :)

Stefanie Sayre said...

i know what you mean. I put pig tails in Josie's hair for the first time yesterday. She looked dang cute but I almost don't want to put her hair like that because she looks more like a toddler than a baby. I love seeing the new stuff she can do but at the same time I don't want her growing up so fast. Happy Birthday Aaron!