Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Let it Snow!








We finally got some snow! I am so excited. I got up this morning when Chris was leaving to work and there was a bunch a people form the neighborhood all up helping shovel driveways and pushing cars down the road. There is so much snow that it goes up to Brandon's waist. He had a blast. He got out his bulldozer and scooped the snow he buried himself, went snow surfing on the sled and just had a blast. His snow pants don't fit him this year so I sent him out in jeans. They were soaking wet when I made him come inside but he didn't care. Aaron on the other hand hates the snow. I put the boys in the sled to take them for a ride and Aaron screamed all the way down the block. He would rather stay under the carport where the snow does not touch him. What a weirdy! I have never seen so much snow and it is still falling. I was so excited I couldn't even go back to sleep this morning. Good thing I have Brandon to enjoy it with. I guess Aaron is just going to have to hibernate inside.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love these pix! Max is getting that same little Power Wheels for Christmas (shhh!) :)

Alicia said...

I can't believe you guys have so much snow. I am jealous! We have absolutely none! Your boys are so stinking cute! Hope you guys have a good Christmas!

Robyn Maughan said...

we miss you guys!! we don't have that much either. The boys are adorable as usual. Let's play!