Sunday, April 29, 2012

Two Weeks Already!!!



 







Days that crept by are long gone now that little Nora is here. I am happy to report that after two weeks she is finally off of her billi lights! She is such a little angel and we are so happy to have her. She is my best snuggle bunny. I think it is so funny when she wakes up and starts crying- all I have to do is say her name and she will stop. Amazing how she already knows my voice and it comforts her. She fits perfectly by my side or on my shoulder and loves to be in her little sling right on me all day. Brandon and Aaron have not paid her to much attention. I think they are waiting for her to do some cool tricks. They love it when she makes a sqeak and try and guess what she is saying like it really meant something. Brandon cracks up at the fact that Nora tries to nurse on everything. She got a hold of the spiderman on his shirt the other day and he has not quit talking about how she thinks spiderman has milk. Today Chris was holding Nora and she started crying and B ran in and told him to lift up his shirt and she would suck on his belly- gross. Apparently she has got Brandon's tummy too. Aaron is always concerned when she cries and is very sweet to her. Both boys love to sing to her. Brandon has decided that her favorite song is Utah People Working Together- one that he learned in preschool. My favorite part of the day is getting her dressed. I have had to make a few headbands on the fly to match an outfit or two- good thing I have a lot of practice. The nurse at the hospital told Chris that Nora always has the cutest headbands. That was just motivation for me to keep making them.  Nora has many nicknames. I like to call her Nora Belle or Belle Belle and Aaron always calls her Nora Princess. I am looking forward to her first Dr. appointment, her cheeks are already filling out so it will be fun to see how much she has grown! We love you Nora.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SO cute, Briana! I love your nursing story - I am so curious to see how Max reacts. It will be so funny, I think! What a gorgeous little girl - I love the pix with Brandon & Aaron & Nora altogether :)