Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Coca-Cola and M&M's World








M&M's world has a 3-D movie for us to watch- even Aaron enjoyed it; and of course we had to pay a visit to the wall of M&M's. Brandon was happy to choose his own colors- blue and green. The Coca-Cola factory was quite refreshing as well. We all got jumbo bevs and had fun checking out all of the themed merchandise. Funny how you could decorate your entire house in Coca-Cola or M&M's and complete a wardrobe as well. I would actually like to see that- Someone decked out in themed clothes standing in their themed room.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

How fun! Why were you in Vegas?
Are these all taken on the NEW camera?
I love the twin picture too, and Aaron looks so different.. already. He looks super cute in his glasses!

What a fun trip. I can't believe you went on some of those rides, since I have had kids I can't do it.. I would PEE my pants!

Lindsay said...

Looks like you guys had such a fun time in vegas... I love vegas! Sounds like there was a lot for your kids to do as well. Little aaron looks adoorable in his glasses :-)