Thursday, January 6, 2011

Discovery Gateway






Last year we bought a pass to Discovery Gateway for our kids. When we lived in Bountiful we went all the time, but since we moved to Springville we had not been in awhile. It was so fun to see how much Aaron has grown up. Last time we went he was pushing a little car around trying to walk. Now he was running around playing with everything. He loved to go in the doghouse and ride around on the little cars and trucks. His favorite was a red fire engine that I pushed him on for about 30 minutes. Brandon enjoyed every minute as well. He made a little friend and they had fun running around pretending to be cowboys. They would say things like "Come on partner." He was so cute in his little class too. They did a science experiment with snow, ice and magnifying glasses. It was great until he got snow on all the other kids and made all their moms mad. We had to talk about indoor snow fights. They were really sad to go and so was I. I miss Bountiful/SLC so much. It was so nice to have so many great things so close. I tried to talk Chris into going home and just packing our stuff up but he is not convinced yet. Oh well only one more year of school left.

3 comments:

Alicia said...

I didn't know you guys moved. I guess it has been a while since we have seen you! The discovery gateway looks like fun and it sounds like the kids really enjoy it. I will have to try it out with Jackson when he gets a tad older:)

Natalie said...

I am sorry we missed out on a day at Discovery Gateway. Call me again, we could even meet up at the point.

Lindsay said...

I love Discovery Gateway! and your boys are serisouly getting so big.. especially Aaron! He looks like a little boy now =)