Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Viva Las Vegas

Alright I think all of the pictures and videos are here. Chris and I were getting a little bit antsy and needed a get-away. We tossed a bunch of ideas around and decided to save his vacation and just go on a little weekend trip to Vegas. We took his Grandma with us which was nice. We played all day and then put our kids to sleep with her and snuck out for some alone time. I was a little hesitant to take our kids to Vegas but after many hours of research I compiled about two pages of family friendly things to do along with location and price. I was pretty proud of my list. We didn't get to do all of it but we were busy from sunrise to well past bedtime. It was a fantastic little getaway and can I just mention it was 75 degrees in January- beautiful!

No comments: